|SLA (Stereo Lithographic Apparatus) RP technologies are based on the Polymerization of Photopolymer Resins. SLA is one of the most effective forms of Additive Rapid Prototyping. Using 3D data in .stl file format, we produce high resolution form, fit, and functional parts. We can take your idea from Concept Design to complex Solid Model in a matter of hours. SLA is excellent for rapid production of small electronics, appliances, and medical devices.|
SLA working principle
• Convert 3D data into (.stl) file format.
• Using the SLA 3D software program, place Virtual Objectson the Virtual Part Tray.
• Using the SLA 3D software program, select layering and design Part Support Structures.
• The computer controlsthe Ultraviolet Laser drawing the part design according to the 3D data sectioned information ofeach layer onto the Photopolymer Resin point by point.
• The Photopolymer Resinreacts to the UV Laser, curing and forming a thin solidified layer.
• After the solidification of one layer, the Part Traywill lower 0.1 to 0.15 mmand will wipe off the residual resin to allow another layer of Photopolymer Resin to be drawn and solidified.
• Each new layer solidifies to the previous solidified layer.This layer by layer process will repeatuntilthe entire piece is complete.
• When complete, the Part Tray will rise to the top. The SLA Part and Part Tray are tilted to allow any uncured Photopolymer Resin to drain off. The Part is removed off the Part Tray and cleaned using alcohol. After the part is clean and the structural supports are removed, the part is sent to Production or Post Production Finishing.
|Use value||Standard precision|
|The SLA process eliminates the need for traditional machining methods and does not require the time-consuming programming or the design of clamping tools as CNC machining requires. The SLA process improves production efficiency and offers flexibility for secondary processes. Coupled with our Vacuum Casting processes and our Post Production Finishing processes, KAIAO can transform SLA models into visually stunning Rapid Prototypes or Real Products.||The SLA process uses an Ultraviolet Laser to cure the Photopolymer Resin layer by layer according to the 3D data. The cured Photopolymer Resin layers are: (0.1 to 0.15 mm thick). The SLA process ensures a (±0.1 mm Precision Tolerance) of the parts providing fine details. KAIAO can satisfy your production requirements. With our knowledge and experience, we produce High Quality SLA models in a shorter time and at a lower cost than other suppliers.|
|Show details||Service & Trust|
|The SLA process is the perfect choice to produce quick rapid prototype Models or Master Patterns, (used for Silicone Mold Making to produce Vacuum Castings). The SLA process allows for the production of small delicate shapes such as aluminum machining parts or other artwork, and for the production of complicated shapes such as hollowed or undercut designs that are impossible or difficult to produce by CNC. The SLA process also reduces Post Production Finishing time and cost.||KAIAO is the first state founded Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing Service Center in mainland China. We are experienced in SLA modeling. At KAIAO we use 3DSystems Viper SLA machines and Huntsman RenShape Photopolymer Resins. We always strive to provide our clients the highest quality SLA products and the best possible customer service experience.|