Silicone Mold Making is a cost effective Rapid Tooling process often used in the production of Rapid Prototypes.Parts with intricate shapes and surface details can be Vacuum Cast or Pressure Cast with limited shrinkage and properties that simulate production materials.KAIAO's Production Specialists and Project Managers will assist with professional RP Technical Support and alternative material selections to assure the best possible results.
ABOUT VACUUM CASTING PROCESSES AND FEACTURES
- Applicable mold:need the prototype making to duplicate soft silicon mold,the mold life is 10-20 times.
- General operation time:1-4 hours/pc,4-8 hours/pc(big size).
- Molding precision:±0.15mm/100mm.
- Molding thickness:min.0.5mm,favor1.5-3.0mm.
- Molding max size:2000 x 1200 x 1000mm.
ABOUT VACUUM CASTING MATERIALS:
- Brands:HEI-CAST and PELNOX from Japan,and AXSON from France.
- Thermoset Plastics,properties simulating:ABS,PP,PC,PMMA and Rubber(40 to 90 Shore D).
- Other Properties:Glass Filled,High Impact,High Temperature Resistant(150℃）/Fire Resistant.