Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-16 Origin:Site
CNC machining is a kind of mechanical machining, a new type of machining technology. The main work is to compile machining programs, that is, to convert the original manual actions to computer programming. Of course, manual machining experience is also required. CNC is the abbreviation of computer numerical control machine tool, and it is also a common processing technology in hardware processing.
General CNC machining usually refers to precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining milling machine, CNC machining boring and milling machine, etc. According to the original conditions such as the part drawing and process requirements, the part numerical control processing program is compiled and input into the numerical control system of the numerical control machine tool to control the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece in the numerical control machine tool to complete the processing of the part.
The main flow of Kaiao CNC machining process
1. First understand the technical requirements of the drawing, such as dimensional accuracy, form and position tolerance, surface roughness, workpiece material, hardness, processing performance and number of workpieces, etc.
2. Perform process analysis according to the requirements of the part drawings, including the structural processability analysis of the part, the rationality analysis of the material and design accuracy, and the approximate process steps.
3. According to the process analysis, work out all the process information needed for processing, such as the process route, process requirements, tool motion trajectory, displacement, cutting amount, and auxiliary functions, and fill in the process card and process card.
4. According to the part drawing and the developed process content, CNC programming is carried out in accordance with the instruction code and program format specified by the CNC system used.
5. Input the programmed program into the numerical control device of the numerical control machine tool through the transmission interface. After the machine tool is adjusted and the program is called, the parts that meet the requirements of the drawing can be processed.
CNC machining advantages
a. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification.
b. The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft.
c. Multi-variety, high production efficiency in the case of small batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount.
d. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
Kaiao CNC processing advantages
1. With 26 years of CNC machining experience, more than 300 professional technicians, and more than 1,000 cooperative customers.
2. Obtained a number of international certifications for many years.
3. The professional team guarantees fast quotation and real-time tracking of orders.
4. More than 300 sets of CNC and other processing equipment to ensure the fastest delivery within 24 hours.