Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-15 Origin:Site
The photosensitive resin GenL is an ABS-like three-dimensional light modeling resin with precise and durable characteristics.
The durability of parts made of GenL resin can be more than 6.5 months.
The main processing technology is: light curing molding method.
Material performance, typical characteristics
1. Longer actual service life and minimal component modification;
2. It has better strength and size retention characteristics in a humid environment;
3. Medium-viscosity liquid resin to ensure that it is easier to coat and clean parts and machines;
1. Excellent processability;
2. Gorgeous white appearance;
3. Less component completion time;
4. Low shrinkage and excellent yellowing resistance;
5. High quality control of vacuum casting parts;
6. It can build precise and high toughness parts and improve the dimensional stability of the parts;
GenL can be used in the production of master models, conceptual models, general components, and functional components in the automotive, medical, consumer electronics and other industrial fields.