Views:17 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-08 Origin:Site
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer material with high strength, good toughness, and easy processing and forming. Because of its high strength, corrosion resistance, and high temperature resistance, it is often used to make plastic casings for instruments. ABS sheets usually have two kinds of yellowish and black, with a certain degree of toughness, and the density is about 1.04～1.06g/cm3. It has strong corrosion resistance to acids, alkalis, and salts, and it can also tolerate organic solvents to a certain extent. ABS resin can behave normally in an environment of -25℃～60℃, and has good moldability. The processed product has a smooth surface and is easy to dye and electroplating. Therefore, it can be used in household appliances, toys and other daily necessities. Common Lego blocks are ABS products.
Features of ABS sheet:
(1) High working pressure: the pressure is 1.0Mpa at room temperature of 20℃.
(2) Good impact resistance: it only produces ductile deformation when subjected to a sudden attack.
(3) This product has stable chemical properties, non-toxic and odorless, and fully meets the hygiene and safety requirements of the pharmaceutical, food and other industries.
(4) Large operating temperature range: The operating temperature range is -20℃～+70℃.
(5) Long service life: This product can generally be used indoors for 50 years, if buried in the ground or water, the service life will be longer, and there is no obvious corrosion.
(6) Light weight, saving investment: ABS is 1/7 the weight of steel, thus reducing the weight of the structure, reducing the labor intensity of workers, and reducing the consumption of raw materials, which can greatly save engineering investment.
ABS hand plate is easy to bond, polish, easy to post-processing, spray paint electroplating laser engraving can be done.